Translate

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Youtube alternative to get yourself or your ideas exposed

Good morning everyone and good day to the later viewers, today I looked at an alternative to the very dominant Youtube. 
In the old days I sold many Items on eBay and used Youtube to show the Item more in detail, this increased my sales by about 80% in my case. It never crossed my mind that other platforms could be out there and therefore be used to expose you or your product to a wider audience. 
If you do a lot of online sales or even depend on it like I do right now, then you have to find more then just one platform for your purpose.
I will start using metacafe besides Youtube and would like to hear about your experience with metacafe or even other simular platforms. Of course I will share my experience with you on upcoming posts and what I like or dislike.
Just leave a comment under this post and let me hear about the other places you might have stumbled on and got some experience with.
Thank you and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment