Translate

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

About my Music

For those who read my "about me" page already know it, but yes I make music. It is sample based and sometimes I use garageband or freeware from Linux called "lmms", what is kind of a clone from the commercial Fruity loops. But for free, and easy to use with a midi keyboard.
Whoever wants to make music these days has always a good handful of tools for free on his hands to get his feet wet with music production.
As and "oldschool" hands on dude, my preference always goes towards the MPC a standalone Music Production Center, it has a sampler and sequencer inside. These are still made till today by Akai one of the pioneers in this genre.

LMMS is available for Linux and Windows, here a screenshot from their website:
A really beautiful piece of freeware to get started and maybe
be a big producer one day.

The MPC from Akai has different models and here is the model I use for my productions mainly.    





Here now some Videos of
the music I created,
hope you enjoy it.


Now that the weather turned outside from grey to sunshine, I will leave you listening and go catch some warm sun rays.


No comments:

Post a Comment