Translate

Monday, August 20, 2012

Finally the Video to the nice Bow River Weir trip

Took some time to get that all converted and uploaded here from my 5 year old macbook I got for free, but it is worth the time.
You get some great shots from the Bow River and that brand new weir they build the last years, it looks great. Hope you enjoy it and if you like the music, I kid you not, it is made by me and is up for sale for just 0.49cents US!!! Help and support your Blogger, all of us spend time doing something and I have to invest in this many hours of time for, writing new articles, editing videos and composing music to it.
If you like this Blog and the music then please support me.
But now back to the Video and now lean back and enjoy,
JayDee
Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment