Translate

Monday, August 20, 2012

Supporter Shop is UP

I can't believe it!! Thanks to estoremonster, I could create a little store to make my own merchandise for YOU.
Yes, that is right, just for you.
Right now I have one Item up only, but tonight I will fill this with some sweet designs that will satisfy your soul.
Just check on the site navigation panel (or here) and see the new store, that is how easy it can be done.
Big thank you to estoremonster and their superb customer support, they helped so quick and fast that I was able to set this up in minutes.
I don't get any commission for this bragging, just so satisfied how easy it was. This might be something for other blogger or even entrepreneurs with good graphic skills. Make a buck selling your own designs beside your job and get paid for each sale.
I love it and can only recommend them, tried many before and was not satisfied.
Estoremonster .....YOU guys rock.
Use this link to setup your own store

No comments:

Post a Comment