Translate

Monday, September 3, 2012

Again hit by hail here in Calgary

Calgary seems to get hit this year by many hail storms, but this time we got away with just a little one. My city gets chinooks and these can turn a beautiful day into storm and the other way around. We are known for getting summer weather in the middle of winter, these chinooks are sometimes a blessing and in some cases a curse.
I was sick the last days and really had no time blogging anything from importance and so I left it cool down for a bit.
As we got hit, I was just getting my camera (canon t3) setup for some video shots on a tripod. Yes we are lucky and got some footage, this time I cut it into a 2 minute short film, less wobbly. Love the camera and the ability to really shoot great video in HD and take stunning picture in RAW and jpeg. 
Here is my short Hail storm clip:                         
Thank you for watching and hope you stay safe and secure at all times.
JayDee

No comments:

Post a Comment