Translate

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Working on something big

Hello my followers and friends,
right now is a busy time as the job is taking full advantage of me. Besides that I am working on a private project that finally over the years is coming true.

The job I do right now to keep a roof over my head is lawn care and as fall is marching into Calgary, a lot of work is coming up. Aeration of the lawn, fertilizing, clean ups and much more.
Life is quite a journey and not everything you do is really what you like to do, that is why I am putting now all my rest energy in the night to work on my project that I love.
Photography is something that always surrounded me on some scale as I grew up, from the first pocket snapshot camera, SLR cameras to now a D-SLR. Finally all the tools needed are available for everyone to go get the dream out and turn it into a goal, at least for my case and I am soo excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment