Translate

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Beat and Book Sneak PEEK!!

No fresh postings for a long time and I felt really guilty, the other project my ebook, was using lots of my spare time up. Taking Pictures editing the book, programs that crashed and so on.
Now with Scribus, the deal is pretty much sealed. Just a few more days of fine tuning some little things here and there and everything should be soon available. Please have a look at a few pages that I took screenshots from. Over 58 pages full of pictures that I took in about 3 months on my daily trips through the city. From full coloured to BW everything is packed in this tasteful little book.
Stay tuned for more info in the next coming days and now have fun listening to my new tune I am working on and enjoy the preview of the book.
Thank you for your time and have a great one,
JayDee

No comments:

Post a Comment